2002 - 2003
- The Summer Institute of Applied Linguistics, the State University of Pennsylvania, July 1 - July 26, 2002, Pennsylvania, USA.
- The First Inter-Varietal Applied Corpus Studies (IVACS) Group International Conference on "Language in Use and Language in the Classroom" Hosted jointly by The University of Limerick and Mary Immaculate College, 14 - 15 June 2002. Limerick, Ireland
- Pre-conference workshop: "Increasing Language Proficiency and Autonomy through Understanding Learning Styles and Strategies" Leader: Rebecca Oxford, with assistance from Victoria Talbott and Clifford Stocking. Friday, June 14th, 2002. The University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
- The 6th Annual Current Trends In English Language Testing Conference TESOL Arabia CTELT International Conference “Assessment On The Move” (Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dubai) May 8-9, 2002
- The 8th Annual TESOL Arabia International Conference: "Critical Reflection and Practice". March 20-22, Abu Dhabi Hilton, U.A.E.
- TESOL Arabia Branch conference entitled ‘From ABC to BA’, February 2, 2002, Dubai, U.A.E.
- The 5th Annual Current Trends In English Language Testing Conference TESOL Arabia CTELT International Conference “Teaching, Learning & Assessment” (Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dubai) May 8-9, 2002.
- The 7th International BUSEL Conference ‘A Fresh Look at Grammar and Vocabulary’, BilkentUniversity, 24-26 January 2002. Ankara, Turkey