2010 - 2011
- The European Teacher Education Network (ETEN) Annual Conference. ‘Educating for International Orientation’ http://www.eten2011.eu/e. Amsterdam, 14-17 April 2011.
- The 17th International TESOL Arabia Conference & Exhibition ‘Rethinking English Language Teaching’. Dubai, UAE. 10-12 March 2011.
- TESOL France 29th Annual Colloquium. Paris, France (http://www.tesol-france.org/index.php). 26-28 November 2010.
- Conducted the following workshop:
- “School Theatre: An International Experience” Teacher Training Workshop conducted in Dibba, UAE within the School Theatre Festival organized by Sharjah Theatres Group. April 21. (http://www.stg.gov.ae/en/home.aspx ).
- “Teaching and Learning Through Theatre”. Teacher Training Workshop conducted in Sharjah, UAE within the School Theatre Festival organized by Sharjah Theatres Group. April 28. (http://www.stg.gov.ae/en/home.aspx ),
2009 - 2010
- Parisian Workshop on Gesture, Sign and Language Acquisition. Sorbonne Nouvelle University, Institut du Monde Anglophone, April 16; Paris. France.
- GraduateLinguistics Symposium; Sorbonne Nouvelle University: SNUGLS 2010 Institut du Monde Anglophone, (April 10, 2010 Paris) France.
- International Conference ‘Grammaticalization and Language Acquisition’ CNRS Site Pouchet (March 25-26, 2010) Paris, France.
- The International Technology, Education and Development Conference (INTED 2010), Valencia: Spain (March 10-12)
- “Innovation In Language Teaching: Learning Through Acting” Paper presentated at UPALS ICL 2009 - An International Conference on Languages, Penang, Malaysia (May 27-28)
- Innovations in Teaching Children and Teenagers. IATEFL & YL and Learning Technologies SIG. Milan, March 23-25, 2009
2005 - 2006
- The 9th International Pragmatics Conference. Riva Del Garda, Italy. July 10-15, 2005.
- The 9th TESOL Arabia CTELT Conference. Dubai Men’s College, Dubai. UAE. November 16-17, 2005.
- The 4th Annual English Language Teaching in Schools Conference Sharjah University City, November 24, 2005.
- The 20th Arabic Linguistic Symposium. Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, March 3-5, 2006.
- The Annual Conference of Utah Academy of Sciences, Arts & Letters. Snow College, Utah. April 7, 2006.
- The Conference on Communication and Information Structure in Spoken Arabic. University of Maryland, June 8-10, 2006.
2007 - 2008
- 18 TESOL Arabia Annual International Conference: Dubai Men’s College: Dubai, UAE (13-15 March, 2008).
- TESOL France's NLP Day with Mario Rinvolucri, Paris, France. (June 9, 2007).
- 2nd AUS TESOL Symposium, May 5, 2007.
- Colloque Typologie des parlers arabes modernes: traits, méthodes et modèles de classification, Montpellier, France, (14-15 May, 2007).
- 17 TESOL Arabia Annual International Conference: Dubai, UAE (15-17 March, 2007).
- Conducted the following workshop:
- “Adapting Authentic Materials in the ELT Classroom”,2nd AUS TESOL Symposium, May 5, 2007.
- Conducted the following seminar:
- They Graduated, But Their Writing Didn’t: A Case For Writing Across the Curriculum” Faculty Development Center, American University of Sharjah
2004 - 2005
- The 9th International Pragmatics Conference. Riva Del Garda, Italy. 10-15 July 2005
- The 19th Arabic Linguistic Symposium. University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 1-3 April 2005
- The 11th TESOL Arabia International Conference. Dubai , 8-10 March 8-10 2005.
- The 8th TESOL Arabia CTELT Conference. American University of Sharjah, Sharjah, December 8-9, 2004.
- Conducted the following workshops:
- “Tenses in Journalistic Discourse: Challenging ESL Textbooks”, Sponsored by TESOL Arabia, Abu Dhabi Chapter, British Council, Abu Dhabi, 16 December, 2004.
- “How to deal with Students’ Spelling Errors” Sponsored by Sharjah Educational Zone, Az-Zahrah Secondary School, Sharjah, 28 March, 2005.
- “A Speaker based approach to English Tenses” Sponsored by TESOL Arabia, Sharjah Branch, Shajah Pakistani School, 15 April, 2005.
- Participated in the following seminar
- “Students’ low performance/achieving factors at the American University of Sharjah”,Challenges Facing English Teaching in the UAE’. Seminar sponsored by the UAE Ministry of Education, Al-BustanRotana, Dubai, 13 March, 2005.